Friday, February 3, 2012

Different










He decided he was done. 
He set the date.  
He let me cut it.




What do you think??

4 comments:

xox said...

WOW! ...and again I say, WOW! Evan, you look like a new man! Cool!!!!!!! Save those waves in your treasure box! xox p.s. I must admit, I am all choked up over the change -- that hair was magnificent!... but so is the new look! So the tears are a mixture of happy and sad! Know what I mean? xox

Leslie said...

Such a handsome young man :) I love the new look! And I agree, save those beautiful curls! What does Evan think? What does Chloe think?

Toodlebugz said...

I love it! He resembles a little boy I used to watch in the nursery years ago. I think it was Keir. ;o)

Gramma Monde said...

I LOVE it!!! So handsome...and now he looks older!