I'm thinking about taking a bit of a break from blogging -- as you can tell they are few and far between recently anyway.
The kids avoid the camera.
They spend so much time now playing with each other and not me (!!!) I don't have as many opportunities to observe them.
I started using photobucket to host my pictures (new camera = HUGE file size) and we updated firefox and photobucket isn't working right for some reason ..... blah.
I would rather be playing the piano.
I may still post a few times this month, but I'm not sure. See you later!
2 comments:
I will miss your frequent posts, but I completely understand. It's not fun when it feels like chore! I have thoroughly enjoyed watching your children play and grow through your blog, and I do hope you will still share every once in a while! Hope to see you soon :)
I see you almost every day, but your frequent posts will be missed! You have such a way of telling stories. I'm glad you know what priorities are most important. You are an inspiration to me. (see you soon!)
Post a Comment