Now it's windows -- replacing the big front one which was super old and rotting and also trimming the outside with aluminum from when we replaced them years ago.
Here are the before and after shots:
(although they are two different windows you can see the improvement)
Before
After
The problem with new things is that they make the old things look really, really, really bad. Siding.... ugh.
The best part of this window fixing for the kids is the ladder.
Up and out!!
Too bad it's all screened in now :-) Well, too bad for them, anyway. I love it!!
It still needs the paint touched up, but what an improvement.
I love this scene out the kitchen window this morning while Chloe helped me with dishes.
Evan never misses a chance to be on a ladder.
**************************************
Both our kitties make subtle appearances in this post, did you see them?
1 comment:
I saw Roybee napping first and had to look back for Rubin posing at the window. (Thank you for letting me nickname your kitties. I LOVE THEM!)
Your new front window is gorgeous! So happy for you! Go, Todd!
Post a Comment