Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Posing

Every once in a while I ask Chloe to wear something that I pick out.  By that, I mean something she picked out at the store but has decided isn't her favorite so it never gets worn.  She always complains to me at first, preferring to wear her 'soft clothes,' but by the end of the day she has completely forgotten any of the things that originally bothered her. 

Today's outfit:


Her complaints?
*I really just don't ever wear necklaces.
*I don't even like white.
*I'm just used to wearing t-shirts, that's all.
*The buttons on these shorts are driving me crazy!
*This necklace is tickling me.
*I'm probably going to sweat since my armpits aren't covered.
*These shorts are too tight.


Ten minutes later she was posing for me and smiling and prancing around the house like she was in her favorite soft clothes.

No comments: