We played ball in the backyard the other night in true tired-parents form. We sat on our swing while the kids stood in front of us to play. They also ran after every stray ball. It was lovely :-)
Evan has always found this game to be very funny. The sound the ball makes, the crazy directions it bounces, the colliding of two balls in the air, a ball bashing mom in the face and making her glasses fall off..... a ball rebounding off dad's head and going into the branches.... it goes on and on and he just runs around laughing....
Chloe is getting much better at playing ball now that she has some upper body strength!
Throw!!! Catch!!!!
Evan gets so giggly sometimes that he can't stop laughing, and everything he thinks about or says is hilarious. Eventually he cries from laughing so hard :-)
After a whole lot of throwing, catching, chasing the ball around, I asked the kids to put their arms around each other for a cute picture..... Here's what I got:
Cute :-)










1 comment:
I love it when I can convince them to do all the running around and let me sit and play :)
Post a Comment