Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bits & Pieces :: Early July

Because I feel like I'm behind on blogging (with that weird week of no access to my pictures combined with not wanting to be online a whole lot combined with the insanely hot days melting my brain....) I'm doing a random filler post.

This girl LOVES flowers -- 
watering, collecting petals, and picking bundles every day

At the creek with Ajay (being eggs). 

She desperately wants to be tall... 
"With this flag I can touch the ceiling!!!"

My view from the passenger seat of my car

Legs have sprouted like weeds on this girl

Dancing in the "sprinkler"

Studying the Hidden Pictures books from Gramma

Chloe loves the calculator... maybe that's how she learned her numbers....

Jammies never make it to the laundry -- poor Ruby

Flying his new Black Hawk!!

Pretty rainbow horse dreaming of having brown spots

Very busy artist working on packages for Liv

Love the summer hair -- high ponytail plus headband

Putting on binders while being Flynn and Rapunzel

This is how I usually find them.... all locked up as prisoners

Sharing a fuzzy caterpillar

2 comments:

xox said...

Yes, Chloe's getting very leggy - like a colt... a POWERFUL colt, that is! :}

Leslie said...

Great recap. These posts are my favorite :)