Monday, July 2, 2012
Favorites
Favorite friends came to visit last week. We all had such a nice time together; it's too bad that the only picture I took was this one at lunch. Grace and Evan played in the backyard for hours. Chloe started out with Lilah but ended up with Evan. And me? I played with Eva and Lilah inside and outside and all over the neighborhood. At the end of it all, we didn't want to say bye to our friends. Grace said she never had so much fun in her whole life, Lilah wanted to keep collecting acorns till the sun went down, Eva wanted to keep walking to the end of the earth and I just couldn't stop smiling as I thought about it all. I was so glad to be entrusted with such treasures. And knowing that my kids are blessed to be around such amazing kids brings me such peace.
{Of course we have many other "favorite" friends that we love and adore and of course I never take enough pictures when we are together either ... just so no one feels left out!}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Blessed is right! xox
Post a Comment