I walked in on this lovely art fest last week:
What do we have this time?
Hungry snakes.
Behold:
I'm not 100% sure who drew each, but my guess is the top two are Evan's and the bottom one is Chloe's since there is a random horse on the page.
Among the hungry snakes I found snakes-that-are-longer-than-my-entire-backyard.
Behold:
I think the top one is Chloe's and the bottom is Evan's.
This treasure of artistic creations sure beats the last pile I discovered, all folded up in piles from passing "notes" to each other from bunk to bunk in their room. Every page was covered with concentric circles depicting their favorite funny thing: butts.
I will spare you photos of those gems.
Weren't the hungry snakes fun?? :-)
I'm glad they've sort of moved on.....
2 comments:
The butts were, "Butt-iful," but these snakes are ssssssuper! Wow you are good at guessing who colored what because they showed me who was who's that day they were coloring...love the imaginations in your kids!
My favorite is the RAINBOW snake! ...actually they're all my favorites. xox
Post a Comment