Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lessons From a Big Brother



Where would Chloe be without her big brother? 

She learns so much from him, and he loves to pass along his knowledge.  Their backseat conversations in the car are some of my favorite.  I've chuckled as he has taught her about solar flares, forest fires, construction sites, speed limit signs, the evils of McDonald's food.... I giggle quietly while they chat.

Lately I've taken to running and grabbing a notepad to write down his lessons for her and have found them to be just perfect for a weekly blog post idea.


Big Brother Lesson #364:    (While watching Star Wars together)  Chloe, "disguise" is when you put on an outfit that was someone else's.... so that you don't get killed.

3 comments:

xox said...

This picture looks so much like the two of them! Chloe even had that same haircut when she was a bitty girl.

xox

Good idea to get a hard copy of Evan's teaching. ...and I bet Chloe's interpretations and comments are noteworthy, too. Assemble the pages into a book and title it, "Something New Everyday." ...or "What it is." ...or "Growing Up Genius"...

xox

Bryce said...

Looking forward to more lessons! Also, I like Mom's ideas for book titles :-D

Leslie said...

I can't wait to hear more of Evan's take on life...I'm assuming he's also the one who taught Chloe all about butts??? Hahahaha!