Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cut Outs

After years of putting this off because it always seems so daunting, we finally made sugar cookies together. 




And they turned out just fine. Why am I always so intimidated by baking?  I don't know, but at least these two will grow up feeling confident in the kitchen :-)

3 comments:

Bryce said...

You and your littles make everything look easy! Cute candy canes :)

Leslie said...

Baking is fun! Embrace the mess...I didn't see any sprinkles in those pictures ;) The kids look like they loved it! Did you use whole wheat flour? Recipe? Hmmm, that reminds me. I still owe you a cobbler recipe don't I? Hee hee!

Liz said...

We did Russian Tea Cakes this week. Anna already set aside four....she loves to share her efforts with you guys. Not sure how they're going to keep until Sunday, but they'll be your anyway!!