Monday, September 19, 2011

Random Snapshots


 Two front teeth growing in!!



Just one of his many dangerous stunts.



My sweet kitchen helper... cleans all the utensils for me.



I have no idea what they do together anymore:
 There is a parrot hanging from the ceiling fan 
and a string they were flinging lego guys from.
Weird.



A family portrait.  Click to zoom in to see some awesome realistic hair.
 That's Evan, Me, Todd and Chloe -- holding Dad's hand



This bike is too small.  He rides it anyway.
 And he blocks me when I try to take pictures.



This boulder is a regular stop on our walk around our block.



Dreamy golden waves.



Flowers for me??  Um.... thanks?
 (check out the outfit...she is so cute)


Evan knows better--
Don't bring them home.  
Blow them in the neighbor's yards :-)



Crazy swing tricks inspired by her big brother.



Coolest uncle ever:
Wearing rocket shoes just for Evan.  
Because he loves him that much.



Double rock crawler fun.



Playing horses.  This time with real food:
oats, sugar, also a carrot and an apple (not in the photo) 
rice from the rice box (technically NOT real food)
and quinoa (a grain none of us preferred) 
which she calls it Keen-Lah or Cannellini.
My vacuum cleaner makes a lot of noise these days.



Sliding down "snail-style" --
 that's when her shoes stick and slow her down.



 They climb up slides all the time.
 Why do people insist on not letting kids do this?  
Parents have too many unnecessary playground rules.  
I could rant for days....



He couldn't do these rings last year.  Now he's an old pro.



Hanging out together.
 Admiring Evan's new Star Wars poster from Gramma.
And the usual random toy stuff going on...


3 comments:

Gramma Monde said...

Love the laminated posters! Whoda thunk 2 pieces of paper could bring such pleasure? Give them hugs and kisses for Gramma and I'll see you the weekend of the 15th of Oct. Love you all!!

Leslie said...

Great pictures! I love peeking in on their daily doings. These are my favorite posts.

If I tried to snail my way down the slide, I'd totally flip over head first and tumble all the way down and plop ungracefully to the ground. My snail would not be nearly as cute as Chloe's :)

xox said...

Did you ever try tossing a handful of quinoa into a pot of soup or stew? That might mask any flavors you're not into. Also, I know it looks like tiny worms coming out of cocoons, but this stuff is really nutritious! We totally enjoy it. xox