The weather has been lovely. Cool, warm, sunny, breezy, wonderful.
Playing on the deck so much now that it's all opened up.
Playing Star Wars Monopoly for days in a row.
Loving playing in the rain. And licking water off of everything.
Drawing giant flowers all over the sidewalk.
Remembering how chalk has been a part of our summers for so many years.
Checking out the new tires Todd was finally able to get for the Jeep
Now he can off-road safely again and has been out mudding twice already :-)
New invention -- kitten swings!!
Pulling down the wallpaper border from our baby-days. Ready for some paint!!
Playing in the rain after dinner.
Sporting crowns they made so they could be a Prince and Princess.
2 comments:
ooooo! maybe it's time to dig out the fairy wings and shiny tierras...then again, maybe not. xox
Sorry to hear about the lack of sleep. That is never fun! Great pictures, though! I'm glad you posted again...I was beginning to worry :)
Star Wars Monopoly...I see that in our future...
Post a Comment