After I brush Evan's hair in the morning it is extra poofy.
He loves it.
He always asks me to leave it that way.
He wants to leave the house looking like this.
Of all the things I am willing to say OK to, this is not one of them yet.
Am I worried that this is somehow going to reflect on my parenting? No.
Am I concerned about the snickers and pointing fingers as he walks by someone? Yeah, sort of.
Am I wondering if I let him do it once that he will want to do it all the time and I'll never see his beautiful golden curls again? Yes!
So for now, this hair is just for home. And the blog. Ha!
2 comments:
Bouffy bobble head! I can see why he LOVES it!
make deals with him -- like: hair any way he wants it if he lets you take all the pictures you want of him the way YOU want them. ...reasoning together, all the while promising him that you are the one with better judgment (for the most part and for the time being...)! xox
Post a Comment