It's been raining and windy and cold for four or five days now, so there's been a lot of hanging out in the house -- especially sitting on the floor making horse shows and such.
(Along with colder days has been the return of a teasing older brother who seemed to have vanished when the weather was warmer.... hmm.)
So we wait, like we did all winter.
We play together and eat popcorn and read and watch movies and color pictures.
It's supposed to be rainy and chilly for two more days, so I'm going to have to come up with more interesting stuff to do, but I'm so not motivated!! Once we got a taste for warmer weather it just spoiled us.
3 comments:
Answer your phone tomorrow morning...it's Wednesday and I miss you!! Maybe we can help pass some of this time waiting for the sun to shine!!
Lack of motivation is one of the deadly side-effects from winter.
Well...today (Sunday) was certainly an exception to the trend! I'm still hot even after a bath, and the sun's already down! xox
Post a Comment