Monday, May 16, 2011

Wild Ride







  




 


 

 Since he was two, Evan has loved bringing toy trucks to the playground to whip around on the slide for a wild ride.  Each f-l-i-n-g of his arm is pure excitement to him as he watches the toy zoom away and then come careening back towards him.  He erupts in hysterical belly-laughing with his wild hair shaking about.  He does this over and over and over; it never gets old.  He has always found humor in watching things fly out of control (I mean, who doesn't?) and I love watching him find joy in little things.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness...do I recognize that park? Is that the one kind of near my old neighborhood and your old house?

Looks like you guys had the playground to yourselves...don't you just love that?

xox said...

He would no doubt have gotten a kick out of me flying out of control, falling down on my walk Friday evening...but hopefully not once he heard my cries of pain and my swollen, bruised sprained ankle...sniff. (pray). xox