Between Chloe not having any front teeth right now and Evan's top lip being all swollen up from his tooth nearly going through it, there was an entire week here that both the kids were hiding their real smiles from me. I'm pretty used to it with Chloe, but both of them.... arg.
Evan's lip is now back to normal, just lightly bruised, but Chloe just clamps shut when it's picture time. I guess that big space makes smiling difficult.
Last week we were doing a brief photo shoot for some Christmas pictures for Gramma. Chloe was hiding her real smile again and was adamant about Gramma only seeing her closed-mouth smile. It still turned out very pretty.
But then, I asked her if I could just take a toothless smile just for me to have.....
and unbelievably she agreed!!




1 comment:
Tell Chloe that I think she's beautiful no matter how she smiles! She has the most beautiful lips - and that really shows when she smiles with her mouth closed! Love you Chloe!
And Evan, well what can I say? The handsomest grandson ever!!! Love you Evan!
Post a Comment