What we've been up to since the weather turned summery....
**Games. All the usual ones plus this awesome made-up Coyote and RoadRunner game. I watch them play, and all I can say is kids are so cool. This game is fun.
**Tis the season for tents and forts everywhere.
![]() |
| Has a homeless person set up camp here? No, it's just Flynn and Rapunzel's house. |
**Too hot to be in the sun? No problem. Cubees are the indoor activity of choice. They now dwell in double decker houses with trap doors and windows.
![]() |
| A hand-made Cubee -- Gammorean guard from Star Wars. |
**Sleeveless shirts are the everyday staple. Chloe has several sleeveless dresses that I never seem to get photos of her in, but she looks so cute. Evan opts for ugly anglerfish over "cute."
**Laying around like you are melting into the furniture or floors is totally acceptable. Not just for Todd either. See?
**It is never too hot out for cuddle time, if you ask Evan. If we don't cuddle during the day, he gets really upset and by bedtime he might even be in tears over it :-) Oh my sweet boy.
![]() |
| Surprise kissing while cuddling is not okay. |
**Kitties and kids look especially lovely with summer sunshine glowing on them.
**With the help of a neighbor friend, Evan was able to get into the backyard tree for the first time. Luckily, after today he won't have to work quite so hard to get up there, since his dad is home from work building a tree fort as I type! Our backyard gets better every year :-)












2 comments:
I just KNEW you guys would LOVE LOVE LOVE parenthood! and do such a great job of it!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Tree Fort? Awesome!!!! I can't wait to see it! They are going to have so much fun!!!
Love Evan's face after his surprise kiss...haHAhahaHA!
Chloe and kitty basking in the sun...so sweet.
Post a Comment