Monday, May 6, 2013

Spring Blooms

Spring is beautiful this year -- sunny and full of flowers!  Chloe loves flowers maybe more than I do, and she also has become quite adept at using my camera.  So, yesterday she played photographer on our walk to admire the lovelies in the neighborhood.  Here is some of what I found on the camera mingled with the ones I took.  Enjoy!!





 {All photos of flowers were taken by Chloe 
with the exception of the pink dogwood 
close-up and the red tulip with 
Chloe's hands holding it open.  
Didn't she do great?}

3 comments:

Gramma Monde said...

She sure did! What an eye for color, too...she takes better pictures than I do. Tell her I'm impressed!

xox said...

Ditto on what other Gramma said! xox

Leslie said...

Beautiful pictures!! Now that we have another photographer in the family, maybe we'll get to see some more pictures with Mommy in them :)