Saturday, September 29, 2012

Evan Sometimes


Sometimes he looks like my sister Brook.
Sometimes he stands on his head when he is bored.
Sometimes he laughs really loud like Scut Farkus (from A Christmas Story).
Sometimes he collapses in a heap of tears when his feelings are hurt.
Sometimes he jumps around till he can't hold it anymore then runs to the bathroom.
Sometimes he asks for more food thirty minutes after a meal.
Sometimes he squawks like a chicken in answer to a question.
Sometimes he brushes his hair so poufy it stands 4 inches off his head.
Sometimes he smells like sweat and dirt and fresh air when he cuddles up on me.
Sometimes I think I can't possibly love a little boy more than I do this one.

2 comments:

Bryce said...

::Sigh:: He is one special little guy! He really does resemble Brook (the photo for this post showcases the similarities perfectly!)

xox said...

I know just what you mean... It really and truly IS impossible to love him more than you do because this love is infinite! Nothing can be "more" than that! xox