Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Morning at the Beach

Blue skies, lots of sunshine and a lovely breeze.  Perfect.




We went out to the beach this morning with Bryce and Ajay (who amazingly don't appear in any of my photos) and just watched the kids do their usual thing.

They built some small sand castles, and dug some pretty decent holes. 



 They tried making one into a waterfall....



After that I only saw Evan and Chloe together if they were in the water.  They love jumping waves and never seem to tire of it until they are cold -- and the water actually was cold today.

Evan went back to his hole, and this time he wanted it to be DEEP.  



I asked him if he could at least smile as he popped up to fling sand :-)  So he did.



Chloe is usually running all over the place chasing birds and collecting the feathers they leave behind.  My zoom lens usually can't focus in on her since she ventures so far.....


 
If she's not running around, she's usually alone, far from where I am sitting.... just digging.


But usually she just wants to have her own time to enjoy the beach....

1 comment:

Bryce said...

Amazingly you and your kids are not in any of the 5 photos I took either, but what a great time it was watching Ajay's world open up far and beyond anything he's ever experienced in his 2 years of life. Your kids are old pros!