Monday, November 3, 2014

A Big Empty Box


Evan and Chloe spent every possible moment outside last week rolling around the backyard in this big empty box.  A great perk of Todd's job is that he can bring home the big boxes his customer's are just going to throw away and we gain a week of happy playtime. 

Chloe loves to tackle and wrestle Evan as much as he loves to be tackled and wrestled.  She climbs all over him and he tolerates it.  She lays on top of him and he giggles and groans.  She rolls all around him and flings her hair in his face and he just goes back for more. 

And that photo above?  They were just laying like that, talking.  I asked them if they'd mind if I took a picture.  Smile please?   And just like that I captured everything that was beautiful about that moment, right there in a big empty box.

No comments: