Saturday, October 4, 2014
I Hope
Dear Evan and Chloe,
I hope someday you look at pictures like these and smile as your mind floods with memories of your childhood. I hope you remember how it felt to imagine and play and tell the stories you told here in this backyard dirt patch. I hope you can still feel what it feels like to sit so close to each other and whisper and laugh and work. I hope you can recall the names you had for all the characters in your set-ups and what the games were and how important it all was to you. I hope you have those jokes in your hearts that only the two of you will ever laugh at. I hope you always know how much you meant to each other in your growing up years. I hope you always say I Love You, always wrestle each other to the ground for fun, and are forever the best of friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment