Something new to do with pipe cleaners!
These two have made every conceivable creature out of pipe cleaners and a few random things like Wall-E too. It was time for a new idea. Chloe was having no luck trying to form a basket in the same mish-mash way they had made hermit crab shells and she needed help. So we sat down together and figured this little invention out ourselves. The pink ones are the test models (since nobody in this house likes pink). Once they had the hang of it they made more colorful ones. Three each, with handles too. Right now they are stuffed full with pipe cleaner cockroaches and seahorses. I think that makes them very useful indeed.
2 comments:
Their degree of patience is impressive! I love how they're using so many different colors, but they still have patterns in their weaving. And I'm pretty sure I can hear the contented silence from here. Going to have to get myself some pipe cleaners!
poor pink... I like it... you can tell it I said so. xox
Post a Comment