![]() |
| Darth Vader on his..... throne?? |
![]() |
| Jabba the Hutt lives underneath the pegasus family. They abide peacefully together. |
![]() |
| Flynn Rider is a farmer of sorts. He has dogs and rabbits. Also a cannon. |
![]() |
| Just another day in the barn -- storm troopers keeping order while Yoda stands guard. |
![]() |
| Chloe makes all her accessories -- these apples are made of playdoh and they are over a year old. |
![]() |
| She also loves making horse blankets. Obiwan is allowed to drape his gown and light saber near this dwelling. |
![]() |
| Droids, sleeping horses and Rapunzel living in harmony. |
This set up makes me smile forever and ever. Two kids who love such different things have figured out a way to make it all come together. I wish they would play with the door open so I could hear more of what goes on here, but I can imagine some of it and that's pretty fun too.







1 comment:
This set up could make me smile forever and ever too! I liked to first observe each photo carefully and imagine what's going on and then I read your caption. I laughed so hard at the part with "another day in the barn..." and "Flynn's a farmer of sorts...and a canon." Your kids are genius!
Post a Comment