Saturday, February 9, 2013

Explosive Play-doh

The influence of the Coyote and Roadrunner has now shown up in play-doh time.  The kids played yesterday for hours on end and started up again this morning.  They are making firecrackers, rockets, match-boxes and the necessary remote controls for detonating the explosives.  Observe:


Evan recently became fascinated with electromagnetism; he even made his own working electromagnet.  So, maybe it's only a matter of time before he figures out how to light things on fire and blow things up for real.  Hopefully he'll be content with play-doh dynamite sticks for a few more years.

2 comments:

xox said...

I'm missing all the fun! I'll be back over to play any day now! Make way for Granny! xox

Gramma Monde said...

I'm just amazed at how precise and detail-oriented Evan is! His artistic bent is surely in sculpture and clay!!! And Chloe, with her drawing and coloring - I think we have two artists!