We enjoyed a family gathering at my mom's this weekend where some cousins found good times in the tiny pool :-)
Ajay was super intrigued by the squirty hose trick Evan was doing.
Chloe just swam around the 3.5 inches of perimeter space she could find in an effort not to get water spray on her face.
Amazingly she managed to attain this goal over the course of a half an hour.
I wish I had more photos of the epic battle that ensued before and after swimming. Uncle Chris kept all the boy cousins on their toes, swinging pool noodles (which don't fit or have any use in the mini-pool, but I digress) as weapons-of-intense-hilarity for hours on end.
Does every family have an uncle like this?? We are really blessed.






3 comments:
That WAS fun! We ARE blessed! Great pics, too! xox
I love it! I'd say Uncle Chris is a real treasure!
I agree completely, Leslie! :-)
I love the shots you got of the kids in action.
That last one is especially frame-worthy!
Post a Comment