Evan and Todd did a little dissecting of a dead carpenter bee to check out under the microscope.
Inside -- roads and villages and cars.
Outside -- getting a flower bed ready for the kids to use this year.
Our cats used our 'garden' as a litter box all winter so it's not usable for veggies anymore..so we joined a CSA instead. But flowers?? We can do that.
Almost every day my amazing sister and Ajay come over to play. He is the sweetest little thing I've ever known in my life.
New toys -- paper umbrellas from the craft store = hours of creative fun and playing. Who knew??
The rainbow of colored pencils in the "color family" that Chloe always has nearby are her favorites. All very bright and surprisingly coordinating ;-)
The kids spent a couple weeks doing a secret project in their room for Mother's Day. They surprised me with pretty butterflies hung all over the kitchen walls that they had meticulously colored and cut out.
We ventured out for an evening at the beach to play in the sand.
Todd is always teaching Evan how to skip rocks. Kids love to throw stuff in water.
Bedtime -- The kids are back to separate bedtimes again so Evan is up 30 minutes later than Chloe. Hello lovely quiet and peaceful nights... we've missed you.
Art skills and five year olds are not usually in the same sentence, but this girl blows my mind. And her work with scissors?? My jaw drops.
I haven't taken very many pictures of our days lately but we are all doing well.















3 comments:
A MAZE ING roads!!!
BEAUTIFUL artwork!!!
Let me know when you need more pics to color! xox
Giant smile and warmed heart. I love you!!
I love how Chloe lines up her pencils by color group. You can just see how much she enjoys creating art. And yes...her art skills are amazing! i absolutely love her color choices for that last butterfly. Such a creative mind! I can just picture your beautiful Mother's Day kitchen with both of their butterflies floating around :)
It looks like you guys are enjoying some great spring family time. And I can tell Evan treasures his special quiet time before bed. It's so cool being the big brother!
Post a Comment