Saturday, April 21, 2012

All That Glitters

When I dug around in the shoe box for my sandals the other day, I couldn't help but notice all the glitter in there.  I usually buy each of the kids three pairs of shoes -- one super nice pair, one for everyday play and one to destroy in the mud or whatever else they can dream up.  But Chloe has four:



Her mud shes are the purple-ish ones on the top right and the bottom two are for nicer occasions.  But those red ones sure are dirty......  Why would I let her play in mud in sparkly red dress shoes?  Because life is too short to wear your most favorite shoes only once a week for a few hours.  Glitter is for all occasions!

3 comments:

Toodlebugz said...

This makes me smile! ;o) I love that glitter girl!!

Gramma Monde said...

I totally agree! glitter is for all occasions - whenever you feel...well, glittery!!!!

xox said...

Everything that was made was made by God out of STARDUST, so GLITTER ON! xox